This document was shared at the 2015 Subud PNW Regional Congress and I thought it well worth posting here.
1. To facilitate the worship of Almighty God through the Latihan Kejiwaan of Subud and to provide for the other needs of the Subud membership.
2. To preserve the practice of the Latihan Kejiwaan so that it will remain available to people everywhere in the form in which it was originally practiced under the guidance of Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo.
3. To protect the good reputation of Subud.
4. To encourage peace, harmony and understanding between peoples regardless of their ethnic origin or religion.
5. To provide educational and other facilities for the development of the full potential of human beings.
6. To relieve poverty and deprivation.
7. To encourage the development of a healthy and harmonious inner and outer environment for the well-being of mankind.
8. To encourage cultural activities and the values which enliven and enrich the human spirit.
9. To encourage the entrepreneurial spirit which enables people to express their true talents and develop the capacity to improve the quality of their lives.
10. To make available information concerning the Latihan Kejiwaan of Subud.